This page is an archive of my old blog. Please visit DavidTucker.net for my current blog.
This site is no longer being maintained and commenting is disabled.

Articles on ORM for the AIR Developer

I recently completed a two-part series entitled ‘Object Relational Mapping for the AIR Developer’ in the Adobe Edge newsletter. This two part series will help any AIR developer get going with FlexORM (which is an open source ORM solution for Adobe AIR). This series also covers many of the basics of ORM in general including complex relationship types, cascading, lazy loading, and more. I hope you find it helpful!

9 Responses to “Articles on ORM for the AIR Developer”

1. Devin says:

I just posted an entry on leveraging the AIR ORM functionality in cfair.swc even when not connecting to CF9.

2. Jonathan says:

It appears the link to the source code in the article is wrong. The first and second article have a link to the same zip file when they should not.

3. rob says:

Great read Tux!

4. Philippe says:

Hi,
    is it possible to have the final source code of your example ? Thx

5. Andrea says:

Hi Mr. Tucker, and many many thanks for the articles on edge. I’d like to point out that the link to the source code in the 2nd article points to the same *.zip archive (the one referenced in the part1).

6. Jim_Nastiq says:

Hi there,

Andrea’s comment still valid, wrong zip for the second part ;)

Well, i ‘ve got some problems with the OneToMany interaction… can’t make it works , still having a blob in my table instead of link to another table

7. nicp says:

good articles, but would like to get a look at the source code?

I can’t even see a link in the second article for the source?

thanks

8. Neil Huyton says:

You can get the example codes for both articles here: